This is what FachPack 2018 has to offer.
Workshop: Packaging design, processing and realisation
How can a brand be positioned at the POS in the best possible way? What effect does e-commerce have on packaging? Which new technologies can help me position my product more effectively? What methods can be used to communicate directly with customers? What role can digital printing play?
With the help of lots of case studies and models, parameters for successful packaging designs will be discussed:
- Collection box for colour samples for the cosmetics industry by Merck (“Colorforecast”)
- 3-part design
- Combination of sustainability with luxury
- High-grade secondary packaging for sweets wrapped in foil or plastic
- Unusual shape, convenient opening and closing mechanisms
- Strong visual and haptic effects
- Produced using sustainable materials in accordance with European regulations
- New role for packaging due to e-commerce
- The unpacking experience as a key part of brand communication
- Usage scenarios and current and future possibilities
- Series of boxes ranging from classic 4C printing to refined personalization in digital printing
The aim of the workshop is to provide participants with an understanding of the technical options available and how these would be realized along the entire process chain, from the design stage to the preliminary stage and material selection to the various printing and finishing methods.
Packaging professionals and newcomers from other graphical sectors.
--- Date: 26.09.2018 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Location: PackBox Forum Hall 7, stand 7-354