This was the programme of FACHPACK 2019
Corrugated Cardboard Forum 2019: Retail of the Future
The trend research proves: The future belongs to corrugated cardboard packaging. In retail logistics they are fit for all relevant technical requirements and the boom in mail order would not be possible without versatile and sustainable corrugated cardboard packaging.
But what about the REWE, Aldi and Co. branches? What does increasing online shopping mean for stationary retailers? What challenges will e-commerce and the digitalisation of the shopping world pose? And what role do corrugated cardboard packaging and displays play in this?
These are the questions addressed by the Corrugated Cardboard Forum 2019 under the title "Retail of the Future". Experts from research, retail and industry will provide answers at the event of the Association of the Corrugated Cardboard Industry.
Room St. Petersburg, NCC Ost
11:00 until 12:00 o’clock
- 11:00 Introduction by Dr. Steffen Würth and Florian Fischer-Fabian: Trade and consumption need ecological packaging
- 11:10 Lecture by Dr. Kai Hudetz: "Retail is change - what role will packaging play in tomorrow's retail trade?"
- 11:30 Lecture by Max Wittrock: "New Whole Grain Economy: From Online to Multi-Channel"
- 11:50 Panel discussion: Shopping experience and networked supply chain - what does corrugated board achieve?
- 12:00 Get-together at lunch
Registration via www.wellpappen-industrie.de