The CDW is a conveyor discharge weigher for recording small to medium flow rates from 200 up to 5,000 kg/h. The scale is installed at the discharge point of a conveyor belt and collects the conveyed material in the hopper, where it is weighed.
The static weighing achieves a very high measuring accuracy of <+/- 1 %.
An ideal area of application is in the use of sorting belts with low output capacity, when built-in belt scales cannot be used due to the low feed rate, the bulk material properties or the installation situation.
- Process control
- Batch processes
- Output weighing
- Durability - Design and robust construction of the conveyor discharge weigher ensure a long service life of the scale.
- Protection for the hopper and discharge flap - All parts of the hopper subject to wear and discharge flap are made of Hardox and increase the wear protection.
- Quick and easy installation – also retrofittable - Installation directly at the discharge point of belt and conveyor systems
- Low maintenance effort
- Very good measuring accuracy - In particular in conjunction with control unit ModWeigh Batch
- For low feed rates (when it is too little for the belt scale) - The conveyor discharge weigher offers an addition to classic built-in belt scales when these cannot be used due to the low feed rate, the bulk material properties or the installation situation.