MTS is manufacturer of built-in belt scales and offers numerous belt scale variants for all types of belt conveyors. In accordance with the requirements of the respective application (belt width, conveyed material and quantity, required measuring accuracy) belt scales can be selected from the standard portfolio (ESW 2.2/ 2.3, EBW 10 series, EBW 20 series) or adapted to special needs – in legal-for-trade and non-legal-for-trade versions.
Belt scales from MTS are available as single-idler or multi-idler belt scales, which are completely manufactured in Germany. They are suitable for belt widths from 400 to 1,800 mm and feed rates from 2 to 10,000 t/h.
- In stationary belt conveyors
- In mobile screening and crushing plants
- Process control
- Inventory control
- Truck pre-loading
- Dosing according to set point
- Legal-for-trade weighing
- Can be used in almost all conventional belt conveyors
- Good price-performance ratio
- Transport and overload protection for the load cell(s)
- Quick and easy to install
- Low installation height - Use also possible in belt constructions with a small distance between upper and lower belt
- Low maintenance effort
- Good measuring accuracy - In particular when connected to the control units ModWeigh FBW (for continuous quantity recording) or the ModWeigh DBW (regulated weighing and dosing tasks)