The risk of explosion of combustible dust, including melt or metal dust, exists in places where such dust is handled in any way. The use of conventional explosion venting indoors or in cases where the protected technology is close to each other outside may be undesirable due to the danger to workers, their health and life, and the surrounding production technology.
The FLEX flameless explosion venting device is a suitable solution for installation on technological equipment inside buildings or in production halls. Unlike conventional explosion venting, where temperatures up to 1 500 °C can be achieved, the FLEX device can cool the flame and flue gas temperatures to a level that is no longer dangerous for technology and the people around the equipment. FLEX meets the strictest requirements of the legislation for flameless venting and is certified according to EN 16009.
- efficient interception of flame and temperature
- providing a safe zone for technology, construction, and people
- suitable for the food and pharmaceutical industries
- high efficiency and reliability of the system
- easy installation and maintenance-free operation
- elimination of high costs for building modifications
- economically convenient solution
- 100% efficiency with flameless explosion venting
- possibility of application on technologies processing dusts with high values of explosion parameters, including light metal dust (Al, Mg, etc.)
- certified for explosive dust with extremely low values of minimum initiation energy and minimum initiation temperature (MIE, MIT)