When loading bulk materials into open or enclosed carriers like tankers, ships, trucks, stockpiles, barges, etc., Polimak loading solutions ensure swift and consistent material flow. With minimal maintenance and servicing costs, our loading bellows are designed to trap fugitive dust, reduce material waste, and ensure plant and environment safety. We provide ATEX Certified loading bellows depending on the operating conditions.
Long years of accumulated knowledge to provide problem-free services enables us to design and produce versatile loading bellows. Unloading and loading dry bulk solids in powdered or granular form is one of the common tasks undertaken in bulk solids handling plants. Great know-how is required to automate the aforementioned processes smoothly. An extensive range of loading bellows is available for a wide range of applications. Open truck loading, bulk tanker filling, stockpile loading, and bulk ship loading bellows provide dustless processing of dry bulk materials for various industrial applications. Some of the factors that dictate the design of loading bellows include bulk material characteristics and plant conditions.
- Dust-free loading of bulk materials, thereby minimizing material loss.
- Pollution prevention and assurance of plant and environmental safety.
- Suitable for various upstream and downstream equipment.
- Handling of bulk materials with higher temperatures of up to 300°C.
- Simple operation and easy maintenance efforts.
- Optional ATEX solution.
- Automated raising of the loading bellow when loading is completed.