Dosed Transferring and Feeding of Free-Flowing Products
The Dosage Valve DSZ is particularly suitable for dosed transfer of bulk goods. For example, it can be used as a metering element for a big-bag filling or as a feeding element in a screening machine or a vacuum conveyor.
Due to the gap dimensions and production tolerances, it is not intended as a substitute for a classic discharge or rotary valve, but as a cost-effective alternative for simple tasks.
Application examples for the dosage valve are:
- Metering element over a big-bag filling
- Flow brake for products after a longer down pipe
- Metered discharge from a silo
- Metered filling of product into a pneumatic conveyor
- Metered product feeding onto a screen or metal detector
Optionally, the Dosage Valve DSZ can be equipped with a pull-out device. This allows removing the valve windows quickly and easily from the housing for inspection and cleaning purposes.
A pivoting device provides optimum accessibility.
Due to the free of dead space construction with double sealing, also optionally in stainless steel, the use of the device is also possible in the food industry