- Fine atomisation in a wide range of flow rates
- Spray angle is wider than most external mix nozzles.
- Air Flow M³/Min is lower than most external mix nozzles.
- Good turndown rations
- With an external mix nozzle the air pressure can be varied to produce the desired atomisation without changing the liquid flow or pressure.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
- Minimum wear from abrasive liquids because low liquid pressures are required.
- Nozzle can be separated from adaptor by means of concentric piping. Concentric pipe adaptors are optional and not included with the nozzle assembly. User can alter “C” dimension (see cutaway dimensional drawing) to any extended length by providing two concentric pipes with a coupling on one end of each. Both made up pipe/coupling lengths should be equal. The length is then the desired addition to “C” dimension.
- In-line nozzle is made of 303 Stainless Steel and adaptor is made of 316L Stainless Steel.
- Other materials available to special order.