WE MAKE PROGRESS BY THE PROCESS
In partnership with our customers, we design, build and operate customized plant solutions for the process industries as well as multi-utility companies.
We are part of the 3V Group, founded in 1958 and active, through 3V SIGMA, in the production of intermediates and specialties for fine chemicals. Our history makes us unique, because we can leverage on the know-how of who operates in the chemicals industry since more than 60 years.
We 3V TECH, born as a manufacturing company of process equipment, now cover with our know-how also the design field, becoming an *engineering and manufacturing company*, able to design, produce and operate complete plants and process solutions. As such, today we represent the innovative and sustainable heart of the group.
We operate according to a DB (Design and Build) or DBO model (Design, Build, Operate) : this enables us to generate value by addressing the needs of our customers in a very focused and customized way, thanks to an equilibrium between technological expertise and consultancy approach.
For standard or fully customized solutions, our dual nature as and engineering & manufacturing company allows us to support our customers to build tailor made plants. In fact with almost 60 years of experience in chemical engineering industry, 3V TECH is also specialized in designing and implementing complete plant systems with following applications :
- Environmental Plants
- Thermal Separation Plants
- Inorganic Chemicals Production Plants
- Filtration and Drying Systems
- Complete skid glass-lined reactors for pharma and fine chemical production
- Skid systems with Nutsche Filter and ancillary’s equipment for vacuum and thermal control unit
Our advanced process equipment :
- Nutsche Filters & Filter-Dryers
- Vacuum Dryers
- Evaporators & crystallizers
- Glass-lined equipment
We serve our international customers in many different industries :
- Pharma and APIs
- Agrochemical specialties
- Base and Fine Chemicals
- Precious Metals
- Oil & Gas
- Bio Tech
- Flavours & Fragrances
Design and manufacturing for all our solutions are performed in-house in our engineering offices and workshops : 16.000 m² in which engineering and fabrication find a symbiosis integrating the entire work cycle. One of our workshops, located in Dalmine (Bergamo), is specialized in the production of filters, vacuum dryers, filter-dryers, tanks, evaporators, crystallizers, reactors, columns, vessels, heat exchangers, while the second, located in Noventa di Piave (Venezia), is specialized in the production of all glass-lined equipment.
Our role is to keep the pace with evolution, therefore we continuously innovate together with our customers, developing solutions that achieve the targeted results. Strong and synergistic relations are the starting point to reach truly successful solutions.
Further support to our customers is given through lab and pilot scale testing at our premises where we can perform also chemical analysis. Thus, we verify the effectiveness and efficiency of the developed processes and measure the results compared to the set targets. In addition to this, our support can go even beyond the start-up of a process plant as we have the capabilities and experience to manage and operate our equipment and plants by means of dedicated after sales services.
From the support of our in-house specialist process engineer and application technology, you benefit development of the optimum and most efficient process solution for your needs. We are available to support your feasibility studies including environmental and economical evaluation.
We offer you :
- Pilot test on filter, filterdryer, evaporation, drying and high viscosity product
- Rent pilot for production of samples for research and marketing
- Development of particular equipment, plants and processes for your application
- Confirmation of process performance
- Feasibility studies including environmental and economical evaluation.
3V TECH S.p.A. offers you products from these product groups:
Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (432)
- Mixing (165)
- Separating, screening, filtering (226)
- Drying of powder and bulk solids (108)
- Aseptic processes for powder and bulk solids (10)
- Plant engineering and processing components (334)
- Safety and environmental technologies (166)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (191)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (291)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (225)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (254)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (190)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (234)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (222)
- Pharmaceutical (305)
- Food + Feed (327)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (359)
- Recycling & Environment (185)