About CABLEVEY® Conveyors
CABLEVEY® Conveyors is a leading world-wide tubular drag conveyor manufacturer based in Oskaloosa, Iowa. For more then 50 years, we’ve designed, engineered, and serviced enclosed cable and disc tube conveyors in over 65 countries.
In December 2021, on the 50th anniversary of our founding, Cablevey was acquired by May River Capital. The additional investments through May River allow Cablevey to continue to increase market share with new Tier 1 customers in our core food and beverage sectors, including tree nuts, coffee and pet food, as well as expand in other growth markets like pharmaceuticals. Read Announcement
Cablevey is dedicated to helping manufacturers move delicate materials through tube conveyor technology that’s food-safe, highly-efficient, protects materials, requires low energy, is clean, fast and cost-effective.
We think of ourselves as simple, honest folks who do what we say we’ll do. For advice, questions or quotes on our custom mechanical systems. Contact Us
Sustainability for CABLEVEY® Conveyors
Making a conscious decision to improve sustainability – especially in a business environment – is totally reliant on the humans within each organization to decide and execute upon.
Sustainability is a big concept – top of mind for many people within organizations evolving and progressing towards improved stewardship locally, regionally, and globally.
CABLEVEY® Conveyors strives to be a part of our communities in a beneficial way. We employ people from our local area, and offer continual training and education.
We support local businesses, from grocery stores to local food pantries, and welders to hardware stores, we shop locally first. Osky Cash!
Cablevey Conveyors offers you products from these product groups:
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (191)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (291)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (225)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (254)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (190)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (234)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (222)
- Pharmaceutical (305)
- Pit + Quarry (224)
- Ceramics + Glass (220)
- Food + Feed (327)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (359)
- Recycling & Environment (185)
- Across all branches of industry (257)