LUM GmbH was founded in 1994 by the Managing Director Prof. Dr. Dr. Dietmar Lerche as innovative development, production and service corporation. The headquarters are located in Berlin, Germany. The company has an office and application laboratory in France and three subsidiaries: LUM Corporation, USA, LUM (Jiangsu) Instruments Co. Ltd, China, and LUM Japan Co., Ltd.
LUM GmbH consists of a highly qualified, multidisciplinary team of scientists, technicians and engineers. Scientific and measurement-technology expertise has been obtained for decades in:
- Particle characterization
- Analysis of suspensions and emulsions, including stability evaluation
- Determination of adhesive and bonding and strengths
- Quality assurance and process optimization.
This knowledge and its continuous extension form the basis for customer-oriented problem solving, product developments and services for our national and international customers, working in larger industrial, food, cosmetics, pharmaceutical enterprises and increasingly in the academic sector.
The innovative analytical instruments 'made by LUM' are part of standard laboratory equipment in many R&D and QA/QC departments. LUM instruments enable our customers successfully to develop and formulate new and improved products and introduce them onto the market, following our slogan The Next STEP in Dispersion Analysis and Materials Testing.
LUM GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Measurement, control, automation (176)
- Particle analysis, process and laboratory instrumentation (82)
- Other C&I, automation and instrumentation equipment and systems (25)
- Nano particle technologies (45)
- QC, QA and QM (59)
- Services (163)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (191)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (287)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (225)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (250)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (186)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (234)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (218)
- Pharmaceutical (301)
- Pit + Quarry (220)
- Ceramics + Glass (216)
- Food + Feed (323)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (355)