iFIL AG - THE BIGGEST IN THE PARTICLE INDUSTRY
Our products are used wherever the finest dust disrupts operation and reduces quality, or wherever the most valuable substances are separated. Thanks to decades of experience, we can develop innovative filtration systems and methods that you can always rely on.
iFIL AG is an internationally renowned specialist in industrial dry filtration and dust removal technology. We combine the know-how of specialists from the fields of process and environmental engineering to design and produce custom parts and systems for smooth and cost-effective operation. The optimization of existing dust collectors and cleaning systems is also part of iFIL AG's service offering. An awareness for quality and precision is part of the company philosophy and put into practice by every employee every day.
We are a multinational company and produce entirely at our headquarters in Kestenholz, Switzerland on a plot of several thousand square meters. A high degree of in-house production, state-of-the-art machines, and an extensive warehouse enable our flexibility and fast response times. This means that every prototype enters series production within the shortest possible time – efficiently, with superior quality and precise traceability. We are also happy to apply our experience toward the development and production of innovative individual pieces and small production runs.
iFIL AG offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (432)
- Safety and environmental technologies (166)
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (191)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (291)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (225)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (254)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (190)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (234)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (222)
- Pharmaceutical (305)
- Pit + Quarry (224)
- Ceramics + Glass (220)
- Food + Feed (327)
- Recycling & Environment (185)
- Across all branches of industry (257)