As a subsidiary of worldwide operating WAMGROUP, global leader in developing and manufacturing equipment and plant components for bulk solids handling and processing, MAP GmbH is responsible for distribution of MAP industrial mixers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Established in 1993 as a subsidiary of WAM Germany, today MAP GmbH is rated as a highly competent supplier of industrial mixers for bulk solids in German-speaking Europe.
Along with the supply of mixing machines, MAP GmbH’s performance profile includes commissioning and after-sales service on site, as well as the integration of additional system components.
At the company's premises in Altlussheim – situated in the centre of a triangle formed by the cities of Mannheim, Heidelberg and Karlsruhe, with motorway connections in all directions – MAP GmbH operates its own test laboratory which enables them to execute a great variety of mixing tests. Different types of mixers are available to simulate various industrial mixing processes. In many years of testing, mostly performed in collaboration with their customers, MAP GmbH’s staff have gained vast experience and extensive expertise in mixing technology.
Relying on thousands of application references from all over the world acquired by both MAP GmbH and its Italian affiliate, MAP, today MAP GmbH is able to supply their mixers to virtually all industries.
MAP Mischsysteme GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Manufacture of coating agents, inks and putties (191)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (291)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (225)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (254)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (190)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (234)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (222)
- Pharmaceutical (305)
- Pit + Quarry (224)
- Ceramics + Glass (220)
- Food + Feed (327)
- Recycling & Environment (185)