Italvacuum is an Italian company based in Borgaro Torinese, specialised in the design, manufacture and supply of vacuum pumps and vacuum dryers for the pharmaceutical, chemical, fine chemical and food industry.
Founded in 1939, Italvacuum has always grown with the aim of reaching and maintaining the highest levels of innovation and quality in its sector. The development of technology, know-how and meticulous care taken of its customers are the company’s universally recognised hallmarks.
Italvacuum is organised internally into three different departments which constantly work together: the Technical, Production and Sales & Marketing Departments. The work carried out by the highly qualified staff is done in close contact with our customers to fulfil their requirements whilst ensuring maximum efficiency, safety and quality for the requested solutions. Within the Technical Department, the Research & Development Division, made up of process engineers, deals with the design development of new systems and innovative technical solutions for existing systems.
Italvacuum occupies over 8,500 sqm floor space exclusively laid out in workshops. Here the work, carried out by expert and technical specialised staff, includes the complete assembly of the machinery, together with the welding, polishing and painting processes. The machinery undergoes a detailed check by the Quality & Security staff.
Over the years, Italvacuum has developed an increasingly global structure and now sells its systems through a world-wide sales network.
Italvacuum S.r.l. offers you products from these product groups:
- Basic proccessing technologies for powder and bulk material (428)
- Plant engineering and processing components (334)
- Manufacture of chemical raw materials (287)
- Manufacture of fertilisers and nitrogen compounds (225)
- Manufacture of dyes and pigments (250)
- Manufacture of pest control agents, pesticides and disinfecting agents (186)
- Manufacture of other inorganic raw materials and chemicals (234)
- Manufacture of other organic raw materials and chemicals (218)
- Pharmaceutical (301)
- Engineering and plant construction & components (355)
- Across all branches of industry (253)