cross-section: round or rectangular with seal on the edge
types of seal: lap seal, distant or turned down fin seal
This is the only type of forming shoulder allowing you to manufacture - with your standard machine - the double-front stick: a bag with the seal placed on the edge of the bag. All you have to do is to laterally shift the longitudinal sealing jaw, install the forming shoulder and initiate the manufacturing process.
- Extended product range of standard bag forming, filling and sealing machines
- Reliable tube forming in one single step
- Suitable for multilane machines
The dimensions of forming shoulders for double front sticks are larger than those of stickpack forming shoulders of the same format but with centered seals.
Generate more revenue by using the double-front stick. It combines the advantages of stickpacks and three-side sealed bags: minimum material usage with maximum space for product presentation and attractive appearance.
The double-front stick makes it extremely easy to get the product out. For the tearing aid the bag has to be sealed over up to the longitudinal seam. Since the longitudinal seam of conventional stickpacks is arranged in the centre, half of the bag cannot be used for product removal. Double-front sticks, however, provide almost the full width for removal because the longitudinal seam is arranged on the bag edge.
Ample space for advertising
The double-front stick provides you with maximum space for presentation. With conventional stickpacks the longitudinal seam splits the advertising and information space of the back. The double-front stick hides the longitudinal seam at the bag edge. With double front stick forming shoulders two equal bag sides are available.
Easy to retrofit
Your existing single-row or multiple-row tubular bag machine can be easily retrofitted for the production of double-front Sticks. Only the forming collar, longitudinal sealing jaws and retainers need to be replaced.
An application for a patent has been filed.
Other products from
Forming shoulders for double front-sticks is assigned to following product groups:
- Packaging materials and supplies (936)
- Packaging and filling machinery (340)
- Peripheral packaging machinery and equipment (219)
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (581)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (672)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (462)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (622)
- Chemicals (e.g. varnishes, adhesives, cleaning agents) (535)
- Automotive (e.g. body parts, headlights, tyres) (515)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (590)
- Pet food (e.g. wet food, dry food, food snacks) (593)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (618)