With MOBILE ROBOTS and the Rexroth ActiveShuttle plug & go to Factory 4.0
The Rexroth ActiveShuttle was specially designed for small load carriers and Euronorm containers with payloads up to 260 kg. In practical use, compatible floor rollers with a base area of 600 x 400 mm or 400 x 400 mm are driven under by the compact autonomous mobile robot (AMR) and easily lifted with the integrated lifting platform. These floor rollers can be equipped with a variety of load carriers: transport small load carriers (SLC), blisters or other containers.
The ActiveShuttle Management System (AMS) makes manual material transports a thing of the past: as soon as a transport order has been assigned to an available ActiveShuttle via the AMS, the autonomous mobile robot drives to its destination and automatically picks up or sets down the goods.
Thanks to robust and reliable laser navigation and 3D obstacle detection, the ActiveShuttle can move freely in the factory without adapting your factory infrastructure and automate your material and goods flow unhindered. Networked all around, the AMR guarantees a high level of operational safety. An integrated touchscreen display enables direct interaction with the device.
Further information: www.mobile-robots.de/rexroth
Other products from
Rexroth ActiveShuttle - Autonomous production logistics next level is assigned to following product groups:
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (581)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (672)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (462)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (622)
- Chemicals (e.g. varnishes, adhesives, cleaning agents) (535)
- Automotive (e.g. body parts, headlights, tyres) (515)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (590)
- Pet food (e.g. wet food, dry food, food snacks) (593)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (618)
- Technical articles, other industrial goods (e.g. tools, household appliances, machine parts) (590)