Profile for balancing the cutting die
CITO BALANCE PROFILE was designed in close cooperation between experts in practice and the CITO specialists in applications engineering and R&D. The properties of the material exactly match the requirements of the diecutting process. The profile prevents the cutting die from tilting over and ensures a uniform cutting result across the entire sheet. The makeready time is reduced substantially while the machine performance is increased significantly. Another benefit of the profile: The cutting rules are handled carefully, thus extending the life of the cutting die. The innovation is available with the proven self-adhesive CITO EasyFix technology.
The product advantages:
- Shorter set-up time by faster makeready
- Reduced cutting pressure
- Protection of the cutting rules
- Improved sheet run and better machine performance
- Longer life of the cutting tool
- Available in self-adhesive CITO EasyFix technology
CITO BALANCE PROFILE – for higher machine performance and excellent results.