Distinguished by its compact dimensions, format-flexibility, and ease-of-use
Cartons, bottles, blisters, tubes, cans, syringes, and many more – there is a huge variety of pharmaceutical products and medical devices that you can bundle and film-wrap with the FilmTeq series.
Depending on your product, you can choose to hold your bundle together with
• a banderole
• an extra wide banderole with lateral shrinking
• a full overwrap.
The FilmTeq series comprises highly compact, format-flexible, and easy-to-operate packaging machines. The compact design and flexible feeding modules of our FilmTeq machines allow us to meet the most diverse requirements. Out-of-the-box customization is made possible through the FilmTeqs modular concept.
• Up to 75 bundles / minute
• Only one format part
• Tool-free format part change
• Reliable format part change with RFID-scanning of format parts
• Innovative, patent pending sealing and clamping unit, which can be turned over for a double life span
• Fast film roll change with automatic film clamping mandrels and easy film threading
• Ergonomic and GMP-compliant balcony design with transparent doors throughout
• LED status indicators for fast fault localization
The FilmTeq series can be flexibly tailored to your needs, for more efficiency in your end-of-line packaging for pharma & medical devices! Discover more about our packaging solutions at https://www.christ-ps.com or visit us at the Fachpack exhibition!