With over 20 years of experience, Global Print is providing complete services for POSM Display and Packaging, such as: structural design, graphic desgin, UV print direct on corrugated cardboard, technical consultancy, assembly, delivery all over Europe.
In 2020, we invested approximately 2 million euro, in printing machines, finishing equipment, projection & design software, as well in certifications. For current year and 2023, we have scheduled investments of about 3 million euro in display production equipment:
- DURST P5 350 HS printer with UV ink (allready instaled)
- DURST P5 250 WT printer with water-based ink for ecological display requests,
- DURST RHO 2500 top performance printer that can reach print speeds of 1250 sqm/h,
- ELITRON KOMBO TH cutting tables equipped with double bridges for doubled productivity (allready instaled),
- ELITRON KOMBO TAV cutting tables equipped with double bridges, automatic feeding and automatic pallet stacker (for maximum productivity),
- F SERVICE CNC x 2 (made in Italy) for hot adhesive application (first equipment allready instaled),
- F SERVICE x 2 (made in Italy) pressing machines for uniform gluing of the wall and other parts of the display (first equipment allready instaled),
- IAWA - industrial die cutting press.
That new industrial equipment its added to the equipment installed in 2020:
- Fuji Acuity HS true flatbed UV printer,
- Esko Kongsberg cutting tables equipped with wide range of tools for all the most difficult requests,
- HP Latex, Roland and Canon large format printers.
The printing and finishing capacity will thus increase by up to 10 million sqm per year.
One of the most important certification which we were able to obtain thanks to the investments made exclusively in top performance equipment, was the FOGRA certification, one the most coveted certification in the printing industry worldwide. Thus, we can guarantee the highest quality standard both with regard to the print and the finishes made during the production process.
As well we granted special attention to software solutions, like Esko ArtiosCad 3D Modeling Solutions - the most advanced software capable of automatically generating the architecture of large displays or large format packages and Esko i-Cut Suite, that ensures cost efficiency of up to 30%, especially through the Nesting package, which by optimized positioning allows up to 90% of the media which we used. Also, all the information is transmitted by industrial production software ESKO i-Cut Suite directly from the graphic design software to the Printer and after to the Esko digital cutting board, so that the accuracy of the final product execution it should be maximum.
We are also starting the procedures for obtaining FSC certification, so that the displays and packaging delivered are certified as coming from renewable and sustainable sources.
Now we can cover the whole range of products for the large format category ( POSM and stands made on corrugated cardbord, HDF or other wood derivates, lightboxes, packaging, large displays, floor decorations, windows decorations, outdoor print, printing on any rigid or flexible materials with thickness up to 5,08 cm - PVC, corrugated cardboard, glass, wood, stone and many other materials ).
Basicaly we can print on anything using UV Printer for rigid and flexible materials, Printer with latex ink, Printer with ink based e eco-solvent and water-based inkjet printer.
You can find more information by accessing our website https://largeformat.globalprint.ro/en/service/posm-pop-display-customization/
Because its all about timing, you will find PROMPTITUDE, PROFESSIONALISM, CUSTOMER ORIENTATION.
GLOBAL PRINT ... its all about timing.
GLOBAL PRINT PACKAGING & DISPLAY offers you products from these product groups:
- Packaging materials and supplies (936)
- Services for the packaging industry (327)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (581)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (672)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (622)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (590)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (618)
- Technical articles, other industrial goods (e.g. tools, household appliances, machine parts) (590)