As a customer in assembly and packaging, you expect a lot - whether it's blisters, contract filling, contract packaging and much more.
In gdw you will find a packaging service provider and partner who will meet your high standards. We feel at home in many sectors and support you individually exactly where you need the relief of a professional service provider.
As a full-service provider with our nationwide network of workshops for disabled people, we offer you a comprehensive range of services in the field of assembly and packaging. We have clearly defined the standards we set for ourselves: high quality, on-schedule processing and reliability are the goals we aim for.
You decide how you ask us. From warehousing to packaging to logistics, we work with you to develop a service package that meets your wishes and needs and fits seamlessly into your processes - if desired, directly connected to your merchandise management system.
AS A PACKAGING SERVICE PROVIDER, WE ARE THERE WHERE YOU NEED US
Your goods should spend as little time on the road as possible. The affiliated gdw workshops are almost always in your area and can take on packaging and packaging activities (labeling, banding, shrink-wrapping, working with film packaging, labels, display assembly, shrink packaging, skinning, etc.) individually for you. Sustainable and good.
GDW Mitte eG Genossenschaft der Werkstätten für behinderte Menschen Mitte eG offers you products from these product groups:
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (581)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (672)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (462)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (622)
- Automotive (e.g. body parts, headlights, tyres) (515)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (590)
- Pet food (e.g. wet food, dry food, food snacks) (593)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (618)
- Technical articles, other industrial goods (e.g. tools, household appliances, machine parts) (590)