Since its foundation, easy2cool GmbH has been committed to revolutionising the market for mobile cooling. To this end, the company has developed a novel, sustainable thermal insulation material in cooperation with the Institute for Natural Materials Technology at the Technical University of Dresden. The goal was to find an environmentally friendly insulation material that could serve as a sustainable alternative to expanded polystyrene (EPS). The solution: paperfloc - a new type of ecological shipping insulation made of cellulose fibres. For this purpose, waste paper is shredded in a special process and finally processed into insulating mats or bags.
In the meantime, the range of innovative products extends from cool boxes and gel packs for the leisure sector to solutions for professional deep-freeze transport. The in-house production facility in Bavaria enables a high degree of flexibility to respond to individual customer needs and is an enabler of the highest quality standards.
easy2cool GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Packaging materials and supplies (632)
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (741)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (417)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (528)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (341)
- Pet food (e.g. wet food, dry food, food snacks) (510)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (512)