Camozzi Automation, a division of the Camozzi Group established in 1964, is a global leader in the production of components and systems for industrial automation. The Italian multinational also operates in a variety of other sectors, ranging from machine tools to textile machinery and provides many solutions for the processing of raw materials.
Camozzi Automation’s offering includes motion and fluid control components, systems and technologies for the Industrial Automation - such as Packaging, Food & Beverage, Plastics, Robotics, Printing & Paper, Textile Machinery – and applications for the Transportation and the Life Science sectors.
The company is also increasingly involved in the creation of IIOT products and solutions. It works on both the digitalisation of production processes and the creation of smart components for real cyber-physical systems, to enable the integration of mechanical, electronic and digital elements, constantly improving process performance and the management of the data chain.
Camozzi Automation is present worldwide with 2.007 employees, 29 subsidiaries and 14 production sites.
Camozzi Automation GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Peripheral packaging machinery and equipment (219)
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Beverage (e.g. soft drinks, liquid dairy products, beer, spirits) (581)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (672)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (462)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (622)
- Chemicals (e.g. varnishes, adhesives, cleaning agents) (535)
- Automotive (e.g. body parts, headlights, tyres) (515)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (590)
- Pet food (e.g. wet food, dry food, food snacks) (593)