Bandall is an internationally operating family business that focuses on sustainable bundling and banding solutions since 1990. This helps us to offer an infinite number of solutions for the entire packaging industry, with advantages in terms of reducing packaging material and eliminating plastics. With a worldwide network of distributors and its own international branches, Bandall is always locally presented.
What makes banding with Bandall so successful?
With banding, you can efficiently and sustainably label, bundle and seal your products. This is possible with pre-printed and unprinted banding materials. You can also print variable information during the banding process, which increases packaging flexibility. Print & band leads to less label material required to be in stock. Furthermore, banding leads to huge reductions in packaging materials. Especially compared to traditional packaging and labelling methods, such as shrink film, self-adhesive labels and boxes. Additional packaging elements, such as extra labels, clips, or elastics also become unnecessary.
Very high production capacities possible
Low maintenance cost and low energy consumption
Significant reduction in material possible
Clean, odorless and smoke-free thanks to the "Ultra Clean Seal" system
Bandall B.V. offers you products from these product groups:
- Packaging materials and supplies (936)
- Packaging auxillaries (280)
Packaging and filling machinery (340)
- Machinery for cardboard and corrugated cardboard packaging like cartons, folding boxes, trays (128)
- Machinery for flexible plastic packaging like foils, pouches, sacks (142)
- Palletising technology (88)
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (919)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (672)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (590)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (618)