FormerFab® designs and manufactures forming shoulders for vertical and horizontal Form Fill and Seal Packaging Machines (VFFS & HFFS), which are also well known as forming collars, folding devices or formers.
The forming of paper we control thanks to years of experience and expertise as well as the transformation of any other plastic film.
We offer you almost unlimited sizes of forming shoulders and forming sets, all conceivable features and of course we can develop forming shoulders for exact your type of machine.
Our customers include well-known machine manufacturers, global major brands and contract packers.
FormerFab® GmbH has been an Associate Member of the European Co-Packers Association (ECPA) since June 1st, 2022.
With our products we offer:
- guaranteed wrinkle free forming
- repart acciuracy in the manufacturing process
- reasonably priced universal forming shoulders
- forming shoulders for almost any cross-section of film tubes
We are specialists in the manufacture of forming shoulders that continually form flat films into tubes and looking forward to your visit at our booth 4-150 in hall 4!
Find out why forming shoulders are a not unimportant element in the transformation of packaging in the exclusive Fachpack story here:
FormerFab GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Packaging and filling machinery (341)
- Machinery for paper packaging like pouches, sacks, bags (86)
- Machinery for flexible plastic packaging like foils, pouches, sacks (142)
- Peripheral packaging machinery and equipment (218)
- Food and luxury food (e.g. meat products, fruit and vegetables, confectionery; tobacco products) (918)
- Pharmaceuticals (e.g. drugs such as tablets, ointments; infusion solutions) (670)
- Medical devices (e.g. implants, infusion sets, X-ray equipment) (460)
- Cosmetics (e.g. perfumes, creams, make-up) (620)
- Chemicals (e.g. varnishes, adhesives, cleaning agents) (533)
- Automotive (e.g. body parts, headlights, tyres) (513)
- Health care (e.g. body care products, hygiene products) (588)
- Pet food (e.g. wet food, dry food, food snacks) (592)
- Non-food, other consumer goods (e.g. textiles, toys, jewellery) (617)
- Technical articles, other industrial goods (e.g. tools, household appliances, machine parts) (590)