The GGP Cardboard Pallet is the main is one of the leading products of GreenGlobePack, made of recycled corrugated cardboard. (Sizes of the EPAL europallet, but only 5,6 kg)
With the next version (in development) of our machine line the owner will be produce the EPAL 6 size with the same machine.
The GGP Pallet can replace the common wooden EPAL europallet in several areas.
The GGP Pallet has a unique folding method, developed and patented by GGP, that gives an outstanding stability for a cardboard pallet.
Advantages of the GreenGlobePack cardboard pallet:
- Environmentally-friendly technology - recycled cardboard can be reused countless times as raw material for further pallet production.
- Light weight - at a maximum weight of 5,6 kg, whereby labor and means of transport are burdened much less (with 1 full-loaded truck this means up to 750 kg more goods).
- Sturdy - static and dynamic load carrying capacity of the GGP cardboard pallet is 1,2 T
- Cost-effective - suitable as single or multi-way packaging, the costs of transport are significantly reduced. Needs no pretreatment.
- Hygienic - unlike wood pallets, the GGP cardboard pallet carries exworks no physical/biological/virological/chemical hazards
- Informative - interface can carry logo and desired information of the respective user and radiates environmental awareness of the user.
- Meaningful - carries a message (concrete and figurative), can be printed
- Safe - the pallet surface is level, clear and free of wood chips, the packaging can not be damaged by nailing, damage to goods resulting from deterioration of the pallets can be ruled out. If placed or moved within shop area, the shop floor surface won't be damaged by pallet feet.