A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
The future of ultrasonic connection technology
The full range of functions in the Telso®Flex control software is used in both ultrasonic welding systems and automation lines.
The software's modular design meets the desire for customisation and simultaneously future-proofs it for plastic welding, cut-and-seal and metal welding applications.
The innovative visualisation both reduces the complexity of operation and allows efficiency-enhancing functions to be adjusted intuitively.
A powerful and high-resolution 12" touchpanel is a key element of the software control. It includes an individual brightness adjustment function and has the advantage of being usable while wearing gloves.
Advantages at a glance
- Extendable and future-proof: Modular and customisable software architecture for ultrasonic welding systems (welding presses) and automation lines in plastic welding, Cut-and-Seal and metal welding applications
- Innovative visualisation: clear, ergonomic and intuitive user interface for easy operation in conjunction with a new resistive 12" touchpanel
- Industry 4.0 "Smart Factory Ready": OPC UA secures the network connection between welding systems/automation lines and workstations outside of the Production area
Other products from
Telso®Flex Control Software is assigned to following product groups:
Packaging machinery (955)
- Machinery for processing paper packaging (143)
- Machinery for manufacturing and processing flexible plastic packaging (289)
- Machinery for processing metal packaging (82)