ECO DRUM Hybrid features an innovative closure system. The drum is made of Kraftliner and is not crimped for a slip lid. The plastic lid, which has a tie bar lock, is pressed over the drum edges to form a gapless closure. The tie bar is simple and intuitive to use. The drum makes good consumer packaging and is suitable for all applications where hygiene is important (e.g. GMP).
- Footprint: 370 × 370 mm (external dimensions)
- Height: any height between 250 and 900 mm
- Volume: 33 to 120 litres
- Material: 6 layers of 300gr/m2 Kraftliner with high-density polyethylene lid
- Plastic lid incorporates snap fastener and locking mechanism
- Suitable for use as GMP packaging because the drum and lid form a gapless closure
- The approval includes the use of a 100 my foil liner
- Design type approval: in process
Accessories and options
- 100 my LDPE internal liners are available in a range of sizes
- Available with labelling already attached
- Can be lead-sealed (tamper-proofing)
Other products from
Eco Drum Hybrid - the smart combination is assigned to following product groups:
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.