A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
ECO DRUM L is available for capacities of up to 150 litres and with an external height of up to 1130 mm. To meet these stringent standards, ECO DRUM L is manufactured from seven layers of Kraftliner. It comes with optional slot handles in the lid and/or container. This dangerous goods packaging is approved for powders and pastes in dangerous goods classes X, Y and Z.
- Footprint: 370 × 370 mm (external dimensions)
- Height: any height between 250 and 1130 mm
- Volume: 33 to 150 litres
- Material: 7 layers of 300gr/m2 Kraftliner
- Approved for dangerous solids and pastes in Packaging Groups I, II and III (Hazard Class X)
- The self-locking lid requires no additional sealing with adhesive tape
- The approval includes the use of a 100 my foil liner
- Design type approval UN 4206119
Accessories and options
- 100 my LDPE internal liners are available in a range of sizes
- Available with labelling already attached
- Drum and/or lid with handles
- Adhesive tape sealing possible (fully automated sealing machine)
- Compatible with ECO CLIP closures (can be opened and closed several times)
- Lead-sealing possible with ECO CLIP (tamper-proofing)