A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
SAPLI VACUUM GASSING AND SEAMING
The core technology of the packaging process is the reliable vacuum gassing system, what allows to reach correct modified atmosphere conditions, with very low levels of O2 inside the can.
Thus, a long shelf-life of the seamed product is guaranteed.
Sapli’s Vacuum Gassing and Seaming stations can be configured with or without vacuum-gassing option (adding of inert gas in vacuum chamber). The Customer chooses:
• vacuum and gassing seaming operations machine.
The vacuum-gassing option is needed depending on the product requirements. The single station machine is applied in low speeds production and semiautomatic lines. Sapli offers the unique on the market highly-efficient cans feeding system, developed specially for maximum reduction of vacuum gassing and sealing cycle and achieving of the optimal level of Oxygen
Machine Performance Method:
1. Cans are fed into the Sapli machine via a transportation belt. The vacuum grip driven by servo motor system places the can in the exact position in the seaming chamber.
2. For vacuum seaming a silicone seal is inflated around the can body and the vacuum port is opened until the vacuum pressure sensor signals the target vacuum pressure is achieved. If gassing is required, the chamber is then flooded with Nitrogen gas to the specified pressure.
3. The can and end are clamped onto the stationary seaming chuck, and the double seaming operation is initiated.
4. After seaming, the closed can is gently pushed onto exit transportation belt.
Optionally can be supplied:
• The feeding of metal lids can be manual or automatic (as an option)
• Metal lids disinfection UV tunnel option in case of automatic lids feeding
• Artificial vision for the quality control of the seamed cans
• Automatic rejection functions
Widely employed in the Food and Beverage Packaging Industry.
• Designed to seam metal and cardboard tin cans.
• Suitable for the wide range of product formats and heights.