Fargo Automation’s Horizontal Form Fill Seal machine is designed to meet the specific needs of the Pharmaceutical and Medical device Industry.
Built to spec packaging for your business..
Rapidly changing demands in the pharmaceutical industry require flexible solutions that enable producers to react at a moment’s notice. Designed for near 100% runtime and efficiency, Fargo’s Horizontal Form-Fill-Seal can be tailored to exactly fit the needs of your business. And it can be adapted easily should new needs arise. Quick change tools allow for rapid format changes with minimal changeover time.
- Servo driven design allows high-speed production while maintaining precise positioning
- Innovative servo-driven tooling allows the machine to perform at high speed while minimizing noise and vibration
- Allen-Bradley controls are standard on all machines, giving you the tools you need to have full control of your process
- Quick change tooling allows for rapid format changes with minimal changeover time
- Tooling is automatically verified through the PLC for the correct set for the chosen format
- Significant savings can be realized by forming inline from roll stock
- Allen Bradley controls make it simple to integrate automated loading or off-loading
- Energy Efficient Design - very little compressed air usage
- Designed specifically for near-100% runtime and efficiency
- Tooling temperature, pressure, timing and position continually verified by PLC to provide full quality control
- Custom loaders designed specifically for your application
- Fully integrated outfeed for placement into cartoner
- Calibration Ports
- Automatic web tracking
- Tooling verification
- Validation packages
- Variable data printing
- Full graphic printing (digital or flexo)
- Digital lot/date/serial printing