Product 3: PerfoLine
- From micro-perforation for MAP applications in the freshness sector to full-surface perforation with over 1,000,000 holes/ second
Fine perforations with the laser ensure that your packaging breathes. A controlled oxygen exchange ensures that the contents remain fresh and durable for longer. The method is called Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP). Microscopic, precise holes of 60µm – 100µm in diameter ensure an optimal climate.
The micro-perforation even controls the exchange of certain gases that, for example, accelerate the ripening process of cheese.
With the Web Speed Compensation WSC technology developed by us, you can perforate foils with holes in a consistent round shape at web speeds of up to 600 m/min. Our technology allows constant quality even when the speed changes during the acceleration.
PerfoControl – Inline process control
Process control is becoming increasingly important, which has led to the development of the PerfoControl module at LANG LASER. With this system, every hole from a diameter of 50 microns up to 300 microns or more is detected even at web speeds of up to 300m/min and measured in its diameter. The values are then visualized via a diagram. For quality control, limit-values for the inline process can be specified.
For perforation all over the web, we offer system solutions from the narrow web up to 2 meter wide material webs, with individual arrangement of the holes. During perforation, the hole diameter or the hole depth (sack holes) can be freely selected. Depending on the hole matrix, very high web speeds can be achieved with a perforation performance of 1,000,000 holes/second.
Perforation of the finest technology:
- Micro-perforation for MAP
- Inline process control (100% control – circular area calculation)
- Consistent hole quality thanks to Web Speed Compensation WSC technology
- Extremly high perforation performance > 1.000.000 holes / second
- Freely selectable arrangement and diameter of the holes
- Constant hole diameter even in case of speed changes
- Web widths up to 2 meters
- Use for a wide range of materials or material combinations