A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
As a pioneer of photo and inkjet paper technology, we produce a wide range of high-quality, coated inkjet papers for the B2B and the SOHO segments. Among others for the label industry.
The other areas of application are diverse: Whether photo, signs, posters or proofing, labels, envelopes or applications of high-speed inkjet printing such as direct mail or publishing: with more than 50 inkjet paper grades the wide jetscript range has the right solution for every application. With matt, satin, semi-glossy, high gloss, embossed or metallised surfaces, coated single or double-sided, in small format, plotter or jumbo rolls. Worldwide available.
AT A GLANCE
- Substance range from 70 - 290 g/m²
- Single-sided and double-sided
- Different surfaces:
- high gloss
- Excellent compatibility with dye and pigment inks
- Large colour gamut for excellent colour reproduction
- Built-in security features available
- All standard sheet sizes, plotter and jumbo roll widths and individual packaging solutions
- ICC profiles, compatibility guides and print system settings
- Testing and training at our in-house Application Centre
- FOGRA certified
- ISEGA certified for food contact
- INGEDE certified (de-inkable media)
- FSC® Mix or PEFC™ certified