A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
Protective packaging for liquid hazardous goods
Molded fiber protective packaging developed for the transport of glass bottles mainly for hazardous goods. This packaging solution, consisting of top and bottom part, is approved by the UN. The molded fiber product is manufactured from 100 % recovered paper.
• Cushions have been approved in several UN Hazardous Goods classes
• The molded fiber products can be stacked inside each other to save space – small storage and freight volume
• The cushions have been developed for manual and completely automated packing
• Manufactured from 100 % recovered paper, the molded fiber products can be completely recycled
• Cushions provide the possibility to pack different bottle types and screw caps as a set
GlassPac can optionally be provided with Vermiculite as absorbent material. For example, the patented protective packaging +liqui is suitable for transporting liquid hazardous goods.
Please find our product survey under: https://buhl-paperform.de/en/molded-fiber-products/additive-products/liqui