Safety and product quality for packaged food
The innovative X-ray inspection system Dymond reliably detects foreign objects, including in desserts, salad mixes or ready-made meals. At the same time, the system helps to check important quality attributes, such as mass, filling levels, completeness and integrity.
- Extremely high level of detection sensitivity with low energy consumption
- Reliable detection of a wide range of foreign objects for your packaged products
- From large to small: the perfect solution for every product size
- Easy and intuitive operation by teaching in the products
X-ray inspection system Dymond - For reliable inline inspection of packaged food
- For maximum product quality, Dymond reliably detects foreign objects, such as metal, glass, stone, bone and various plastics – regardless of their shape, size and position.
- Dymond guarantees safe inspection of food products in cartons, boxes, sachets, bags, trays and even metallised single portion packs.
- The X-ray inspection system comprises four configurable models for a range tailored to every requirement. Belt widths of up to 800 mm allow multi‑lane applications with a maximum of eight lanes.
- The X-ray inspection system Dymond can be integrated into any network via SPC@Enterprise, OPC-UA, ModBus and Ethernet.
More about our Dylight X-ray inspection system you can find out via our website or as best directly at our exhibition stand.