A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
DRAABE TurboFogNeo humidifier
With the TurboFogNeo product line, DRAABE brings together five different humidifiers that can be selected individually on the basis of application, ceiling height, room geometry and machine density, and combined to meet your requirements. The new high-pressure humidifiers are designed to consume significantly less energy, and with subsequent ceiling or wall mounting, to provide even more flexibility for a wide range of applications.
Benefits at a glance:
- Flexible positioning - Contrary to rigid pipe systems, the individual devices can be positioned exactly where humidification is required. The wall devices can be swivelled both horizontally and vertically.
- Minimum dimensions - The minimum dimension design of these devices adapts perfectly to spatial conditions and allows for small, energy-saving ventilators to be used.
- Certified hygiene - DRAABE air humidification has been able to be certified in accordance with the new VDI guidelines 6022 Sheet 6. The VDI certification is able to guarantee the fully hygienic operation for all DRAABE customers. The "Optimised Air Humidification" certificate from German Social Accident Insurance (DGUV) is a system certificate required for the successful VDI certification of DRAABE systems.
Product videoPlay video
Other products from
DRAABE TurboFogNeo humidifier is assigned to following product groups:
- Packaging materials and supplies (1559)
- Packaging ancillaries (500)
- Peripheral packaging machinery and equipment (300)