A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
MAXIMA continuous motion monoblock units combine a linear filling system with a rotary capping system. The bottles are transported by a screw during filling, directing them to the star wheel which feeds them into the capping machine where they are capped.
MAXIMA monoblock units offer a space-saving solution for medium-high speeds as well. The filling machine can be installed on a trolley.
A variety of accessories are provided to complete this range of machines:
- Infeed and outfeed tables
- Automated bottle feed
Product videoPlay video
Other products from
CONTINUOUS MOTION MONOBLOCK UNITS - MAXIMA is assigned to following product groups:
- Packaging ancillaries (500)
Packaging machinery (955)
- Filling, dosing and loading systems for unpacked products (272)
- Machinery for manufacturing and processing moulded plastic packaging (104)
- Machinery for processing glass and ceramic packaging (48)
- Filling and loading systems for packed products (185)
- Complete packaging lines (252)
- Components, parts and software (153)