A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
The upper material of these labels consists of 50% grass.
- Adhesive label with grass paper as upper material
- Grass paper: paper made from 50% grass (fresh material)
- Adhesive: permanent adhesive, acrylate-based, solvent-free
- Quickly regrowing grass is used for raw material
- Producing grass paper is more environmentally friendly than producing wood pulp paper:
- Signiﬁcantly lower water consumption
- Signiﬁcant energy savings
- CO² reduction of approx. 4.8 tonnes
- Fewer chemicals, as the process chemicals required for the production of wood pulp are not needed here
- High-quality eco/organic look of the labels
- Possible associations: organic, natural, green, environment(-al protection), sustainability, agriculture, farm
- The rough surface and structure of the material gives it a unique feel
- Pleasant hay smell
- Can be recycled and composted (grass paper)
- Approved for food contact (grass paper and glue) -> ISEGA-certified for direct food contact
- High-end products of the food, beverage and cosmetics industries
- Organic foods, organic cosmetics
Wine and spirits