Safepack VCI Paper is a specially matured kraft paper that provides strong protection against rusting even in adverse climatic conditions. Our VCI papers are available in 2 grades; ferrous grade and multi-metal grade with/without PE coating.
- wrapping around small parts of pumps and motors,
- spare parts and tools,
- small parts of automobile components,
- lightweight multi-metal castings and forgings,
- pressed blanks & components,
- machined parts & components,
- interleaving sheets where multiple parts are stacked inside a box/carton.
Safepack VCI Papers are specially matured kraft paper with one side impregnated with high-tech multi-metal volatile corrosion inhibitors (VCIs). The other side can be coated with polyethylene to impart the moisture barrier properties.. The high-tech VCI chemicals used to make these papers have a property of evaporating into the surrounding enclosure. The released vapour deposits on the metal surface and forms a protective mono-molecular layer, which provides protection to the packed parts from corrosion. We make and supply anti corrosion VCI paper rolls and sheets on a large scale on continues basis.
- Impregnated with specially engineered hi-tech VCI chemicals
- Protection for ferrous, non-ferrous and composite metals
- VCIs do not affect electrical, optical and surface properties
- Simple WRAP=>OPEN=> USE method
- Eco-friendly & recyclable
Products and Solutions
- VCI Paper
- VCI Poly-coated Paper
- VCI Crepe Paper
- VCI Scrim Reinforced Paper
Safepack offers the most selective selection of VCI papers for various industries