ECOBRA Cutting Mats extra durable professional quality – all advantages at first sight
– 5-ply “sandwich-soft”-construction
– self-healing function, ensures precise and invisible cutting traces
– very solid structure of every single layer, provides a long-lasting surface
– with hard core, surface can be cut and slashed constantly
– elastic surface, protects the sharpness of your cutter blades
– double-faced cutting mat for all kinds of cuttings, writings, also to be used as a mouse pad
– anti slip and anti reflecting surface
Please note: with appropriate use and storage no surface curvature (please pay attention that the cutting mat is always placed flat, sunless, not in the near of heat sources)
Profi-Cutting Mats, both sides green – without any imprint – 5 layers, 3 mm thick, best suited for machine cuttings and industrial applications.
In the special formats we distinguish the professional cutting mat, which differs from the standard cutting mat due to its special material composition and is therefore suitable for machine cutting. Can also be used for shock absorption or sound insulation. Also used for printers, plotters and glass cutting devices.
Ref. 701200 size 200 x 100 cm, 5-ply EAN 4011123511102
Further special formats in professional quality are available in the sizes 120 x 80 cm and 150 x 100 cm.
When cutting cardboards and cartons in the packaging industry, it is indispensable to use cutting mats. They protect the packing table and the blades of the cutters and cutting trimmers. The more important it is that the cutting mats are made of high-class quality with a long durability. The ECOBRA professional cutting mats have exactly these advantages. They are even suitable for machine cuttings and due to their hard core you cannot cut them through. In case that the cutting mat is not usable after a long period of time, it can be recycled through the recycling centers, because these products are made of PVC.
Other products from
Big-Size Profi-Cutting Mat 200 x 100 cm, 3 mm, 5-ply, without imprint, both sides green is assigned to following product groups:
- Packaging ancillaries (500)
- Packaging machinery (955)
- Peripheral packaging machinery and equipment (300)
- Packaging printing and processing (326)
- Intra- and packaging logistics (447)