NepalleT® offers an alternative and original solution to the traditional pallet: they save space since they are stackable; this leads to a major reduction in storage and transport costs.
Our NepalleT® range includes 3 versions:
- Double wave anti-humidity cardboard with plastic feet
- O.S.B. wood, thickness available: 9 mm / 12 mm with plastic feet
- **Brand new 2019 version in Elliottis plywood thickness 9 mm with plastic feet**
They are entirely manufactured by exempt materials from phytosanitary treatment HT ISPM 15.
Main advantages of NepalleT®:
- ECOLOGICAL: they are recyclable and made by recycled materials
- STACKABLE: to allow the teduction of the storage area
- LIGHT AND MANAGEABLE
- SAVING ON TRANSPORT COSTS: 1 full load truck corresponds more or less to 3000 NepalleT® dim. 1200x800 against 750 common EPAL pallets
- COMPLY WITH THE ISPM 15 REGULATIONS
- REDUCTION OF CO2 EMISSIONS
Come and visit us at our stand to discover the measures we have available!
Other products from
NepalleT® is assigned to following product groups:
- Packaging materials and supplies (1559)
- Intra- and packaging logistics (447)