The Print on demand station is a modular system to allow printing in high definition on the outside of the box (images, logos, captions, symbols, bar codes etc.).
It can be connected to a packaging machine and the customer can produce boxes in different sizes and formats printing in high definition at the same time without interrupting the production process.
- Number of printing axes : 1 - 2
- Number of units applicable for printing: up to 2 for each transversal axis (max. 4 on one station)
- Width of the print head: 70 / 140 / 210 / 280 mm
- Resolution :180 Dpi
- Ink: oil based, quick dry
- Colour standard: black - optional: other colours
- Print management : The same print unit can print different images by repositioning itself after having printed an image