This model of divider is normally used in the applications where machine sanitizing and control of bacteria proliferation are one of the main requirements.
Originally intended as an upgrade for dividers model D16/D12, this type of machines has been so much developed and refined during the years up to a point that they now represent a completely different model with almost nothing in common to standard dividers.
Products typically conveyed:
• bakery products (bread, snacks,..)
• fresh pasta products
• sliced processed or natural cheese
• sliced meat
Dividers/convergers can be used in many different applications, for example:
• product sortation following signals from checkweighers, metal detectors, cameras
• balancing product count on downstream machines
• connecting process machines to packaging machine with different production capacities or different number of inlet lanes
• freezer or oven conveyors population