Returnable pallet securing solution
FixNet® Cover 2.0 is a unique TART solution. This is a returnable and reusable packaging system for fixing goods onto a pallet. FixNet® Cover 2.0 fully replaces stretch film.
The system consists of a 3D cover made of mesh, tarpaulin or industrial fabric that covers the top of the pallet. 4 long straps are sewn at the end of the longer side walls and fitted with a carabiner fastening mechanism. 4 short straps sewn on the end of the shorter walls of the 3D cover are finished with a steel ring. After putting the 3D pallet cover on the goods the longer straps are passed under the pallet around the corner blocks, connected with the short straps using the carabiner and tightened by pulling the free ends. This is done on both sides.
FixNet® Cover 2.0 reliably secures stacked goods on a pallet, creates a compact package and prevents goods from falling off, even during handling or transportation. The application of FixNet® Cover 2.0 is very fast (faster than manual and machine stretch foil applications) and is not physically demanding. Likewise, unpacking a pallet is quick and easy. When unpacking the pallet it is recommended to loosen the long straps first and after removing them from the bottom of the pallet secure them using the carabiners. This prevents the straps from getting entangled.
FixNet® Cover 2.0 has two advantages, it is economical and environmentally friendly. When unpacking a pallet wrapped in a stretch foil the packaging is always discarded, resulting in unusable waste. In contrast, FixNet® Cover 2.0 can be used multiple times on the same or a different pallet. It is also possible to unpack the pallet, remove some goods and re-pack the pallet back again with the same FixNet® Cover 2.0, or after unpacking, use the FixNet® Cover 2.0 on another pallet. Thus, packaging the pallet with FixNet® Cover 2.0 means no waste or material costs. The return on investment in one system is (depending on the amount and quality of stretch film used) 50 to 100 cycles.
● zero consumption of wrapping material (zero variable material cost)
● ecological solution (no waste)
● multiple use (up to thousands of packaging cycles)
● easy and fast pallet wrapping
● return on investment after 50 to 100 packaging cycles
● excellent securing of goods on pallet
● faster pallet wrapping (min. 50% time saving)
● quality mesh/fabric
● secure steel clips and tightening mechanisms
● one package for different pallet heights
● custom production based on specific pallet dimensions and customer requirements
● repair or replacement of damaged parts
● This solution has been protected by an industrial design within the EU since 16th April 2019
For further information contact: Ing. Adam Pilmaier, email: firstname.lastname@example.org