Robots are great where there are multiple production lines running at moderate (4 or 5 cases a minute or less) speeds. They are also great for complex moves, such as palletising buckets with lids and handles, or with pallet patterns with a chimney where it is necessary to put an extra pack inside the chimney vertically.
Robots can also pick up empty pallets and interlayer sheets thus reducing the need for additional conveyors and manipulators.
Scott has a complete range of various robot grippers, including some that can easily pick up whole layers of product.
- High flexibility of pallet build formats
- Movements possible in 6 degrees of freedom
- Wide working footprint of the robot
- Can operate several lines independently
- Robot can also insert layer pads between layers
- Careful and accurate handling of products by a tailor-made gripper