A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
In a multi-line concept, several production lines are connected to one or more palletisation machines, which are usually not placed in the production hall itself.
The finished production is transferred automatically to a place where it awaits palletisation. As soon as enough product is ready to fill a complete pallet, the system calls up the product, transports it to the (or one of the) palletisers, and takes care of the palletisation.
This is fully automatic – in consultation with the customer, and in function of the needs of the end-customer, a large number of parameters can be adjusted accordingly: the type of pallet, the stacking pattern, separator sheets, wrapping or not, etc.
The advantages of a multi-line solution are:
- Clear separation between production and logistics
- Cost-effective solution
- Fully automatic operation
- Limited number of operators
- No (or very limited) fork-lift truck movement
- Minimal footprint
- Remote diagnosis and monitoring by the customer and/or Scott
- Flexible solution, permits addition of production lines and/or palletisation patterns