ClearSkinPack™ is a coextruded polyethylene film made by ITP Spa, up to 7 layers,
for Vacuum Skin packaging (VSP) .
Skin film seals both on trays which are laminated with PE (liner) and on monomaterial trays (made of APET, PP, PS and PVC), therefore easily recyclable. Also on cardboard.
Compared to the modified atmosphere (MAP), vacuum skin packaging guarantees a longer shelf life of the food product, and cost savings.
- It’s easy to open, by perfectly separating the different components of the packaging
- Excellent formability - thickness from 80 to 150 μm
- Wide range of processing temperatures (160 ° -200 °)
- Suitable for microwave oven
- Printable with both traditional and digital technologies
- Available in barrier, sealable and peelable version
ClearLidPack™ is a top tray for MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) that does not require further lamination process to bi-oriented supports. Very light, it has a maximum thickness of 25 μm.
It seals onto trays with laminated PE (liner), without wrinkles thanks to the appropriate heat-shrinking force.
- Excellent sealing and mechanical properties
- Antifog properties
- High barrier against oxygen, thanks to the presence of EVOH
- High optical properties of brightness and transparency
- Printable with traditional or digital technologies