Aware of the market challenges in the packaging sector, Flexico® quickly became a multi-specialist in flexible resealable packaging. Thus we are able to offer you a complete range of bags and also a wide choice of closing systems.
Our zippers are made of extruded or co-extruded polyethylene (PE) or polypropylene (PP) to improve the technical features of the closure, including weldability in particular.
Thanks to the quality of the materials used and the composition of our formulations, the plastic packaging has good welding properties and it is extremely practical for your consumers as a result.
Our zips are all produced in France and available in a mono-material version to guarantee a 100% recyclable closure system that complies with the EU Circular Economy Roadmap.
Flexico® offers an exclusive range of locking systems:
Practical for everyday use
- Easy to open and close
- Conservative properties: better conservation of contents after 1st opening
- Long life: due to its reclosable nature, the bag can be reused and have a second life
- Universal use: can be used for all markets
- Practical: the tactile effect, due to the « Clicky » option, guarantees that the bag is closed
The most hermetic multi-track closure on the market
- Sensory: sound and tactile effect
- Intuitive closure: no need to align the hooks to guarantee that the bag is closed. The hermaphroditic multi-hook system ensures the bag is intuitively closed
- Ergonomic: intergenerational whatever the user’s age, handicap…
- Product protection: no external contamination. Confinement guaranteed due to the calibration of the opening stength of the profile
- Conservative properties: exposure to air is limited thereby guaranteeing the product’s hygiene for improved conservation after first opening
The guarantee of a solidly closed bag
- Safety: double the safety due to the reverse double closure
- Sensory: unique sound and tactile effect
- Product protection: guarantees product confinement and hygiene
- Intuitive closure: due to the reverse double closure and its rigidity, the Zippiz® closure offers maximum comfort when using
For effective industrial use, we support you both technically and commercially whatever equipment you are using:
- Vertical FFS Machine (Form Fill Seal),
- Horizontal FFS Machine (Form Fill Seal),
- Flowpack machine,
- Converting machine.
Our zippers are designed to fit your machinery and your films in order to offer the best industrial performance. The strong international presence of our group provides comprehensive technical and sales support.
Aware of market trends, Flexico® chooses to guarantee the balance between innovation, quality, service and cost in order to provide the best experience for its customers.
Other products from
FachPack offers concrete solutions for packaging-intensive industries.