A list of of already registered companies for FACHPACK 2021 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FACHPACK 2019. +++
Solaris Smart3D is a form-fill-seal, continuous-motion packaging machine that produces sealed “pillow-pack” type packages starting from a reel of flat-foil wrapping material. The special transferring continuous-motion Smart3D sealing system (a PFM patent) enables Solaris to produce packages with three sealings and a square base and Steelo-Bags (stand-up packages with square base and 4 rigidised corners, optional) at high speed.
- Can produce up to 200 pillow bag packs a minute.
- Can produce up to 120 Steelo-Bag (squared bottom stand up bags) and Doy-Style packs a minute.
- Easy and fast format changeover thanks to the cantilevered design structure (SAC concept).
- Perfectly aesthetic packages attained by:
- Film tension controlled by load cells (Steelo-Bag or Doy-Style version).
- Dual film control and centring system (Steelo-Bag or Doy-Style version).
- Pack gusseting system driven by brushless motor.
- Integrated 12” Touch Screen for weigher or dosing devices and machine.
- Ubiquity software, which uses the Internet to remotely monitor the entire line and intervenes to adjust parameters when necessary.
- Works in continuous or intermittent motion mode depending on type of package, accessories, and wrapping material. PFM Solaris can work in continuous motion or like a conventional intermittent VFFS.