Handling, Picking and Packaging with the MOTOMAN MPP3H
The MOTOMAN MPP3H 4-axis high-speed robot with parallel kinematic system combines the speed of the delta design with a high payload capacity and a large working range. Due to the high torque of the fourth axis, the so-called wrist axis, the MOTOMAN MPP3H moves payloads of up to 3 kg at unprecedented speeds. This delta robot was developed for a wide spectrum of industries, such as food and beverage, pharmaceutical and the automotive sector.
The MPP3H is driven by YASKAWAs compact FS100 controller and is available with advanced technologies such as MotoSight, MotoPick and conveyor tracking.
• Protection classification IP67
• Cleanromm class ISO 5 (with 50 and 100 % speed)
• Payloads with unprecedented speed:– 150 cycles per minute with 3 kg payload– 185 cycles per minute with 1 kg payload
• Total stroke of 500 mm with a working range of 1,300 mm
• High-precision, high-speed conveyor tracking
• Maximum machine accuracy
• Compact installation space: 684 mm diameter