THE INNOVATION WITH CONVINCING ADVANTAGES
• 100 % virgin fibre, ensuring no risk of contamination with mineral oil residues (MOSH/MOAH)
• Suitable for direct food contact
• BfR 36/2-approval - suitable for oven baking (up to 220°C)
• Good grease resistance especially on perforations, fold and cutting edge (LipoPack® Prime)
• Customized grease resistant barrier according to individual market needs (KIT 0-12)
• Grammage-reduction with increasing paper bulk – giving customers a cost saving benefit
• Pleasant haptic
• Very good flatness
• Good printability in both offset and flexo-printing
• Suitable for different types of converting as well as corrugated board production.
THE NEAT SOLUTION
FOR FOOD PACKAGING
LipoPack® is a single-layer greaseproof cardboard made from 100 % virgin fibre.
LipoPack® stands for innovation based on natural and sustainable resources used in the paper and cardboard industry.
• 100% recyclable and compostable
• FSC® and PEFC®-certified (available on request)
• Mono-material – not a laminate
LipoPack® – your choice of paper for customized
packing solutions of the highest quality.
without greaseproof treatment
greaseproof treatment on the paper surface as a standard
with KIT 5 and KIT 7 – with other KIT-values it is optional
grease resistant barrier on the paper surface and mass as standard with KIT 5 and KIT 7 – with other KIT-values it is optional
TECHNICAL KEY DATA
Grammage: 80 to 225 gsm with increasing paper volume (e.g. LipoPack 100 gsm with a bulk of 1,5 has a material thickness of 150 my)
Final product processes such as printing, punching or cutting are done in cooperation with renowned partners.